Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Independence Day weekend!  This has ALWAYS been my favorite holiday partly because it is celebrated in SuMMeR~my favorite season of the year!
{Coat closet/mudroom cabinet $225}
I love what this holiday symbolizes, I love seeing the lovely American flag flying on so many homes and businesses, the picnics and barbecues, the ice cream and watermelons ect.ect!!!  I'm hosting our family's celebration this year and will be making some of this some of this and either this or this! And of course burgers on the grill.  Allrecipes.com is a real lifesaver for me~I get most of my recipes here even though I own a gazillion cookbooks.
The shops are full of great stuff so if you have family in town we would love to meet em'!  We will be open our regular hours Friday and Saturday 10-4.
{Table and 4 chairs $195 for the set}

{Pretty rose detail}

Wedding season is in full swing~we have some lovely vintage wedding gowns~not in wearable condition, but beautiful for decoration. For some wedding ideas on a budget check out this fun blog~
Hannah brought in some great new stuff including this sweet french country dining set and Jeannie will be restocking her room in the morning.
Sorry I'm posting so late again, I've been repainting my bathroom and I was very excited to be using the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint on my walls and floor. I don't know if you've heard of this paint before, it's all the rage in blogland. You can go to the website to find out more about it.  I'm in love with it and will show pics soon. Don't expect many though, as we are the proud owners of the world's smallest bathroom. Seriously. You'll see.
Hope you all have a safe and fun 4'th!  See you soon!