Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lots and lots of new treasures this week...

What a great week I've had~perfect weather and super junkin finds make me one happy girlie! David, Olivia  and I shopped till we dropped last weekend and have filled the shop with some super new finds. Haven't you just been LOVING this weather?  Got lots done this week, I even started raking my leaves. Yes, I know that should have been done about 4 months ago. I even started some seedlings in my sunny picture window. Why am I gabbing, you ask?  Well, these pictures are taking forever to load.  I think I'll just have a couple of rasberry filled Krispy Kremes  a cup of coffee while I wait.  OK, finally, here we go...
 This sweet rolling buffet/server is made by White Furniture. Gotta love pretty AND functional pieces
 We've got a pair of these lovely mirrors...
 Another great piece~would make a great vanity, buffet, desk...the possibillities are endless~

 I had  fun with some burlap coffee sacks I found last weekend~



 Absolutely precious vintage dresses~and in GREAT condition
 It's almost garden season...
 Buy the chairs and the table and this entire beachy dining set is only $350~





This green chippy metal folding chair is probably my favorite find of the week~

 Beautiful, depression era dining set~now on sale for $375
 New merchandise arriving weekly at the Cottage...






Many of you have missed Lois and her shop "Cottage Treasures" since she closed last year.  Well, we have good news~she is re-opening her shop, this time in Mebane, and will have her Grand-ReOpening on Wednesday, February 23'rd from 11-4!  Here's the info:  1232 S. Fifth Street (or Hwy 119) in Mebane.
Store hours will be: Wed-Sat. from 11-4.  You can call Lois at: 264-4216 if you need more info.  Good luck, Lois, on your new adventure!  
Hope to see everyone  this weekend!  Enjoy the beautiful weather!