Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Maxie B's {aDoRAbLe bakery}

 Last week my husband and I were out treasure hunting in Greensboro and made a special trip to visit Maxi B's after seeing it in this months issue of Southern Living magazine.   We knew we were at the right place when we drove up~the sidewalk filled with adorable seating and decor! Don't you just love the lighted branches under the awning?  I'm thinking this is something you might see at Nest very soon!


This is where we sat and ate our DELECTABLE desserts.

 The tin on the walls behind the counter is to die for.

 YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's what I had~lemon layer cake~SO GOOD~I have dreams about that icing :)

They are located in our own back yard at: 2403 Battleground Ave. in Greensboro
website: www.maxieb.com
Get out there and support this fantastic small business!