Thursday, May 19, 2011

New displays and great new stuff...

After the craziness of last week and trying to get ready for the Sunday Vintage Market while dealing with the crazy weather, this week I took some time to do one of my favorite things, work on displays.  The shop has been reorganized, refluffed and lots of new merchandise added!  Here's a few pics I took today...


Are you as ready for the beach as I am?

Lovely and sweet new jewelry arrived...



"Bathing Beauties" canvas totes~


These sweet nests are so lifelike!

Finally got the burlap ribbon that I ordered months ago! This stuff is great for gift wrapping or crafts...

I loved putting together this display of all my favorite lavender products~LOVE me some lavender!!!

Lovely frenchy vanity and stool~$125


Vintage children's items...

This old chair spring would look great just hanging on a wall {in my opinion :) }

Pretty tea towels with french perfume labels

Jeannie brought a load of fabulous, chippy vintage garden stuff to the Cottage...

This huge, GORGEOUS oil painting is only $95...



Hmmm, lots of ideas for these burlap peanut bags swirling around in my head ;)

Lots of other new stuff at the Cottage this week and Debbie is coming tonight to redo her room and fill her NEW room up front! Can't wait to see what she brings!
We hope you've had a lovely week and hope to see YOU this weekend!