Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Beginnings....

 I absolutely LOVE this time of year. A time for fresh starts and new beginnings~

 And for enjoying new gifts... my favorite soap in the whole world, from Anthropologie. (Complements each Christmas of my mom and sister)
 My new Keurig coffeemaker... oh my, how I LOVE this machine!
Makes delicious coffee one cup at a time, which is perfect since I'm the only coffee drinker in my house.  So far, my favorite coffee flavor is the Donut House brand. :)  (thank you mom-in-law for my favorite coffeemaker ever)
 All of our Christmas clutter went back to the attic today, the tree went to the curb and my house feels lighter, fresher and cleaner.  My simple mantle display~favorite old window backed with lace, lavender, creamy ironstone pitchers...My chicken feeder with candles always adorns our vintage farmtable~loose lavender replaces silver Christmas balls~

Tiny peat pots and treasures from the sea are promises of days to come...
 Twinkle lights NEVER go away at our house!
 My favorite cozy place by the fire, perfect for the planning, dreaming and scheming that I will be doing during the chilly, damp days of January...
Now I'm off to enjoy a cup of coffee and browse some of my favorite blogs... I can't wait to share this beautiful new year with all of you!